Monday, September 24, 2007

The Power Of Dreams

It's fitting that my inaugural post should be about a dream. Last night I dreamt that I was on a project with 2 other people (engineers I know and respect). I was working on the team's business problems, while they were solving the technical problems.

This is significant because I've always been the technical person in a group, and I've had some concern recently about starting out on my own as the sole person responsible for all aspects of a business.

My dream is telling me that I can handle all the business stuff that I've always left to others, as long as I believe in myself. Our sub-conscious minds have so much power inside them, the potential to do many things we believe to be out of our reach. Unlocking the meaning of dreams helps tap into that pool of potential.

No comments: